- Standard office hours 9-5 and 24-hour access for private podders
- Drop in: pay per day
- Funky and functional open and closed space
- Dedicated desk (10) and HotDesk (capacity 8)
- WiFi (High-speed reliable internet)
- Online booking system and mobile app
- Meeting room dedicated for the members for brainstorming sessions, client meetings
- Space for presentation and events
- Break-out and relaxation space
- An entertainment area kitchen, complimentary tea and coffee
- A short walk to North Beach and the train station linking Byron Bay CBD and Industrial Estate
- Coffees and restaurants in close proximity
- Car and bicycle parking
About The Owners
Aside from individually running their own businesses, Noli and his wife Bryony have been passionately operating The Work Pod since 2015. Noli runs Byron Film, a film production company specialised in event coverage & cinematography and Bryony Tulloh is a sustainablefashion designer retailing handmade garments online and in festivals.
The Work Pod started with the intention to bring independent workers together in an harmonious workspace. We wanted to bring the comfort of a home office with the advantage of community business connections in the best location possible. Because life is too short to have to choose between a healthy lifestyle and a stimulating career we thought we could achieve both and take some of you with us for the ride.
"We believe in the potential of collective environments to broaden one's perspective, thus leading to unforeseen opportunities & unexpected connections."
Get in touch with The Work Pod
Dati di contatto
The Work Pod
12 Centennial Circuit, 2481 Byron Bay NSW
Weekdays 9-5 | 24/7 for Private Podders